The Most Powerful AWS Solution Architect Course
Want to pass the AWS Solutions Architect - Associate certificate Exam? Want to become Amazon Web Services Certified Solutions Architect? Join us now.
Fill for More Information
What you'll learn
Are you ready to start your path to becoming a AWS Solutions Architect!
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification is becoming the must demanded certificates for any IT professional working with AWS. This course is designed to help you pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect (CSA) - Associate Exam. Even if you have never logged in to the AWS platform before, by the end of our AWS training you will be able to take the Certified Solutions Architect exam. No programming knowledge needed and no prior AWS experience required. Once you complete this course and write certification exam you will be in high demand by many employers and you can command a superior salary.
In this course we will start with a very basic of the AWS platform and then deep dive into the individual elements of the AWS platform. You will explore Route53, EC2, S3, CloudFront, Auto Scaling, Load Balancing, RDS, RedShift, DynamoDB, EMR, VPC etc.
Concretely, here's what we'll learn to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam:
- The AWS Fundamentals: IAM, EC2, Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, EBS, EFS, Route 53, RDS, ElastiCache, S3, CloudFront
- The AWS CLI: CLI setup, usage on EC2, best practices, SDK, advanced usage
- In-Depth Database comparison: RDS, Aurora, DynamoDB, Neptune, ElastiCache, Redshift, ElasticSearch, Athena
- Monitoring, Troubleshooting & Audit: AWS CloudWatch, CloudTrail
- AWS Integration & Messaging: SQS, SNS, Kinesis
- AWS Serverless: AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, Cognito
- AWS Security best practices: KMS, SSM Parameter Store, IAM Policies
- VPC & Networking in depth
- AWS Other Services Overview: CICD (CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy), CloudFormation, ECS, Step Functions, SWF, EMR, Glue, OpsWorks, ElasticTranscoder, AWS Organizations, Workspaces, AppSync, Single Sign On (SSO)
- Tips to crack the exam
Some programming experience
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for people with at least some programming experience
In this module you will learn
- Introduction to AWS
- How to use a Free Tire Account
- Regions,availability zones
- Management Console
- AWS CLI
Here you will deep dive in
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Creating Users,Groups,Roles,Policy
In this Module you discover
- EC2 Introduction
- Security in EC2
- Creating different EC2
- Creating templates, images
- Elastic IP
- Attaching EBS, EFS
- Hosting a Website
- Creating a Hosted Zone
- Data Storage
- S3, Glacier
- Security ACL, Bucket policy
- Cross region replication
- hosting a static website
- assessing static data via CloudFront
Learn more about
- Different load balancer
- Classical, Network and application load balancers
- Auto Scaling Groups
Learn How to
- Writing Lambda functions
- Sending email via SES
- Simple Notification Services (SNS)
- Simple Queue Service (SQS)
Details and Sample Certificate
course rating :
Why to choose Us
TechNet Consultancy training program crafted by industry expert to make you expert.
Lifetime Support and Learning
We will provide you lifetime free skill upgrade on your registered course.
You can attend any number of batches.
Blend mode Training
you can convert your training from online to offline or vice versa, without paying anything extra.
Lifetime Access to our online training portal and free skill upgrade on your selected course.
Learn from Industry Expert
Learn and interact with industry experts. Get benefited from their experience.
Case Study and Projects
Work with real time project and case studies to get better hands on to get job easier.
Get Certification of achievement on successfully completion on course.
Don’t wait! Look at what past students have to say about this course
7 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you are not happy with our learning and you feel that we are not adding value in your career,you can ask for refund within first 2 session or 7 Days which ever occur first,.